1. You get overly excited.
Especially when you have to go to Staples or Office Max for any type of supplies.
2. A new package of highlighters is the best thing ever and no one understands this but you.
3. You are possessive of any writing utensil and hate lending them to others.
4. You’re used to people yelling your name all the time during rehearsal.
You start to hear your name being yelled in your sleep and it haunts you at night.
6. When you get a new script and it’s so neat and clean…
… but you know after the first blocking rehearsal it will get marked up quickly.
7. When people are in your way backstage…
…you wish you could do this.
8. People think you know everything.
Includes knowing where anything and everything is at all times (and you secretly do.)
9. You always seem to be the one lugging the most things to rehearsals.
10. You can’t believe it when a director texts you back in a timely manner.
And they to your important question? You are instantly happy!
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›