1. The “Obama Ohana” signs are up!
Ohana means “family” in Hawaiian. It also happens to rhyme with “Obama,” so it has become the annual slogan of the president and First Family’s arrival.
2. People hoping to run into the Prez.
3. Maybe they’ll run into the POTUS at the beach.
4. Or maybe the President will show up right after breakfast.
5. People who almost saw Obama, but instead had to poo.
6. Some people were more excited about Bo’s arrival than the president’s.
This cat has some advice for Michelle about Bo’s trip.
7. People stuck in traffic because of the president’s motorcade.
- A judge ruled that Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby will not have to recuse herself from the trial in the death of Freddie Gray. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›