1. The “Obama Ohana” signs are up!
Ohana means “family” in Hawaiian. It also happens to rhyme with “Obama,” so it has become the annual slogan of the president and First Family’s arrival.
2. People hoping to run into the Prez.
3. Maybe they’ll run into the POTUS at the beach.
4. Or maybe the President will show up right after breakfast.
5. People who almost saw Obama, but instead had to poo.
6. Some people were more excited about Bo’s arrival than the president’s.
This cat has some advice for Michelle about Bo’s trip.
7. People stuck in traffic because of the president’s motorcade.
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire Primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.