1. The “Obama Ohana” signs are up!
Ohana means “family” in Hawaiian. It also happens to rhyme with “Obama,” so it has become the annual slogan of the president and First Family’s arrival.
2. People hoping to run into the Prez.
3. Maybe they’ll run into the POTUS at the beach.
4. Or maybe the President will show up right after breakfast.
5. People who almost saw Obama, but instead had to poo.
6. Some people were more excited about Bo’s arrival than the president’s.
This cat has some advice for Michelle about Bo’s trip.
7. People stuck in traffic because of the president’s motorcade.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›