1. Prepare to melt.
2. Five-year-old Claire Koch was born to two deaf parents, and American Sign Language was her first language. So while 60 of her peers used generic hand motions, Claire chose to use ASL, much to her parents’ surprise.
3. During “Santa Is His Name-O,” Claire stood out in the best way possible.
4. By “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer,” all eyes were on her.
5. And by “I Have a Little Dreidel,” it was official… Claire had stolen the show.
6. “I, myself, haven’t been able to stop watching the video!” Claire’s mom told BuzzFeed. Claire, you’re our hero!
Manager of Video Curation, BuzzFeedVideo.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.
- Citigroup's student loan practices are being investigated as part of a government probe, the company reported in a filing.