1. Prepare to melt.
2. Five-year-old Claire Koch was born to two deaf parents, and American Sign Language was her first language. So while 60 of her peers used generic hand motions, Claire chose to use ASL, much to her parents’ surprise.
3. During “Santa Is His Name-O,” Claire stood out in the best way possible.
4. By “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer,” all eyes were on her.
5. And by “I Have a Little Dreidel,” it was official… Claire had stolen the show.
6. “I, myself, haven’t been able to stop watching the video!” Claire’s mom told BuzzFeed. Claire, you’re our hero!
In The News Today
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›