2. In February 2013, Anaïs, a French fashion design student living in London, saw a YouTube video of Samantha, an American actor living in Los Angeles. She was immediately blown away by how similar they both looked.
3. After some light internet stalking, Anaïs learned that she and Samantha shared a birthday, and they were both adopted. So she did what any twentysomething would do, and sent her a Facebook message.
6. Finally, in May 2013, Samantha and her family flew to London to meet Anaïs and her family for the very first time.
7. The “twinsters” as they’ve dubbed themselves, shared an immediate bond.
8. Over the next year, Anaïs traveled to Los Angeles to visit Samantha for two weeks.
9. And they were even able to spend 10 days in Seoul, Korea, where they visited their adoption agencies and discovered the land where their separation took place.
Manager of Video Curation, BuzzFeedVideo.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- On August 4th, 2011, the death of Mark Duggan — an unarmed black man — at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.
- Two people were killed and at least 22 injured after a circus tent collapsed amid stormy weather Monday evening in New Hampshire.