1. Gentleman, grab a pencil… If you can incorporate any of the following aspects into your proposal, you’re setting yourself up for success.
2. 1. Take her to the restaurant where you had your first date. (Bonus points if you can get the same table you sat at way back when.)
3. 2. Make sure there is an element of surprise.
4. 3. Find some way to incorporate NSYNC. (Just trust me on this one.)
5. 4. When it comes to sex appeal, remember: There can never be too much of a good thing.
6. 5. Don’t be afraid to show your feminine side.
7. 6. Incorporating a flash mob is highly encouraged.
8. 7. Don’t skimp on the graphic effects.
9. 8. And videos of the two of you laughing and having fun together never hurts.
10. 9. Always ask dad’s permission.
11. 10. And if all else fails, get down on one knee and speak from the heart.
12. Now grab some popcorn and a box of tissues and watch the entire video:
In The News Today
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Four people working for VICE News who were detained by Turkish authorities on Thursday while covering political clashes with police are set to face terrorism charges. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›