2. The two hit it off immediately, and after a year of dating, Vladimir knew exactly where he wanted to propose to Monica- the South Florida Whole Foods where it all began.
3. Vladimir told Monica he was taking her out to a nice dinner, but on the way he claimed he had a sudden craving for their favorite Whole Foods snack, yucca cheese rolls. So naturally, they stopped in.
4. Once in the store, the manager (who was in on the whole thing), got on the loud speaker and said, “Attention customers: Monica and Vladimir please report to register two.”
5. Waiting at register two, where the couple had first exchanged words, there were rose petals and John Legend’s “All of Me” (Monica’s favorite song) was playing.
6. Vladimir got down on one knee and proposed, and of course, Monica said yes.
7. Congrats Monica and Vladimir! We wish you many years of love, happiness, and pesticide-free produce.
8. h/t WPTV.
Manager of Video Curation, BuzzFeedVideo.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Undocumented immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.