1. There’s Timmy and Jimmy Jackson, Kenny and Keith Robinson, Javaughn and Davaughn Moultrie, and fraternal twins Juwan and Jalen Ledbetter. Confused yet?
2. The Allderdice Dragons have been dubbed “twinsanity” for the insane amount of twins on the team.
3. Not surprisingly, head coach Buddy Valinsky regularly gets the four sets of twins confused. “It’s hard for me, ‘cause sometimes I really don’t know which kid to yell at,” he said.
4. The Dragons have had a successful season thus far, and many claim the success is due to the undeniable chemistry the twins bring to the team.
Manager of Video Curation, BuzzFeedVideo.
Here Are The Top Stories
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".