1. There’s Timmy and Jimmy Jackson, Kenny and Keith Robinson, Javaughn and Davaughn Moultrie, and fraternal twins Juwan and Jalen Ledbetter. Confused yet?
2. The Allderdice Dragons have been dubbed “twinsanity” for the insane amount of twins on the team.
3. Not surprisingly, head coach Buddy Valinsky regularly gets the four sets of twins confused. “It’s hard for me, ‘cause sometimes I really don’t know which kid to yell at,” he said.
4. The Dragons have had a successful season thus far, and many claim the success is due to the undeniable chemistry the twins bring to the team.
In The News Today
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there.. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›