1. 19-year-old Nico Calabria was born with one leg. But he didn’t let what some might consider a disability keep him on the sidelines.
7. You can read more about Nico’s incredible story in Coca Cola’s profile of the athlete here.
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria and expanded humanitarian aid, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- The final four remaining Oregon wildlife refuge occupiers have surrendered to the FBI, ending a 40-day protest.
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸