2. This is Danny. A first-grader in Bridgewater, Mass, Danny suffered from a brain hemorrhage shortly after he was born. He is also the waterboy for the fifth grade football team.
3. When his fifth-grade teammates learned kids were picking on Danny for wearing a tie and jacket, and for having a speech impediment, they decided to do something about it.
4. They rallied behind Danny by all coming to school donning suits and ties.
5. As a first grader, NOTHING is cooler than 45 fifth-graders having your back.
6. Danny’s mom told WCVB that before he went to bed he was crying. When she asked him what was wrong, he said he felt very loved.
Manager of Video Curation, BuzzFeedVideo.
Here Are The Top Stories