Tired of being intimidated by your inbox? Try these simple tips and you’ll be in charge in no time.
For example, we’ve all sent emails we’ve immediately regretted. But don’t worry, THERE’S A WAY TO UNDO SENT MESSAGES.
1. Start by hitting that gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Gmail window and selecting Settings.
3. Scroll down a little bit and enable Undo Send, which will give you a few seconds to take back a message after you’ve sent it.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.