Tired of being intimidated by your inbox? Try these simple tips and you’ll be in charge in no time.
For example, we’ve all sent emails we’ve immediately regretted. But don’t worry, THERE’S A WAY TO UNDO SENT MESSAGES.
1. Start by hitting that gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Gmail window and selecting Settings.
3. Scroll down a little bit and enable Undo Send, which will give you a few seconds to take back a message after you’ve sent it.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Dylann Roof pleaded not guilty to federal hate crime charges in the Charleston church massacre.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.