Tired of being intimidated by your inbox? Try these simple tips and you’ll be in charge in no time.
For example, we’ve all sent emails we’ve immediately regretted. But don’t worry, THERE’S A WAY TO UNDO SENT MESSAGES.
1. Start by hitting that gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Gmail window and selecting Settings.
3. Scroll down a little bit and enable Undo Send, which will give you a few seconds to take back a message after you’ve sent it.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›