2. The dad who chaperones your first date with a boy you’ve been crushing on for four years.
“So you asked my daughter out on a date, and for dinner, you went with Chick-Fil-A. Do you even love my daughter or did you just crave a chicken sandwich and were too ashamed to come here alone?”
6. The dad who couldn’t resist two sports for the price of one pool table!
7. The dad who has a cruel and unusual way of punishing his daughter for missing her curfew.
9. The dad who steals his daughter’s extensions to sport an impressive flowing beard.
10. The dad who you should never take to an electronic music festival.
11. The creepy dad who makes other cosplayers feel SUPER uncomfortable.
13. “Dad! Get in here before the neighbors see you!”
“The neighbors have been asking where their bird has gone to.”
14. The dad who REALLY wants to prove that he’s got the chops to dance backup at your talent show performance.
16. The dad who is “under-aware” of why strangers walking by are laughing at him.
17. The dad who is too drunk to function when you bring your girlfriend over.
19. The dad who refused to let his son dress up as Batman for Halloween because he thought it would be too awkward if Batman was shorter than Robin.
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›