1. Everyone’s always like, “Nobody likes you cause you’re a ginger!!!”
4. But everyone still thinks you look like this.
Christopher Polk / Getty Images
5. When actually, you’re rocking the red like this.
The Associated Press / AP
6. And this.
David Livingston / Getty Images
7. And this.
Michael Dwyer / AP
8. But everyone’s still like, “Nah, we’re gonna kick you in the face.”
11. And everyone thinks you can’t go outside ‘cause you’ll burn.
12. When actually, you’re like, “Um, maybe I just don’t want to look like this.”
13. And everyone thinks you’re just the dumpy sidekick.
14. When actually you’re like, “Bitch, please. I’m a ginger. I run this place.”
LOCOG, Yui Mok / AP
15. And everyone’s all like, “Ew gross, you have freckles.”
19. In conclusion, remember this:
In The News Today
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›