1. Everyone’s always like, “Nobody likes you cause you’re a ginger!!!”
4. But everyone still thinks you look like this.
Christopher Polk / Getty Images
5. When actually, you’re rocking the red like this.
The Associated Press / AP
6. And this.
David Livingston / Getty Images
7. And this.
Michael Dwyer / AP
8. But everyone’s still like, “Nah, we’re gonna kick you in the face.”
11. And everyone thinks you can’t go outside ‘cause you’ll burn.
12. When actually, you’re like, “Um, maybe I just don’t want to look like this.”
13. And everyone thinks you’re just the dumpy sidekick.
14. When actually you’re like, “Bitch, please. I’m a ginger. I run this place.”
LOCOG, Yui Mok / AP
15. And everyone’s all like, “Ew gross, you have freckles.”
19. In conclusion, remember this:
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, 24, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›