1. When she started the year by gracing the nation’s capital with her flawless presence and first man.
2. When Barack Obama himself honored her as America’s greatest national resource.
4. When she sang a soft prayer for all of the haters who said she couldn’t actually sing the national anthem at all.
18. When she won her SEVENTEENTH Grammy and became the third-most honored woman in Grammy history.
20. And posed on the red carpet with another one of her fans.
- A strong earthquake struck southern Taiwan, killing at least 13 people and causing buildings to collapse.
- Days before New Hampshire's presidential primary, John Kasich got back-to-back questions about a lead water crisis in his home state of Ohio 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.