Check out all the best of 2013
1. When she started the year by gracing the nation’s capital with her flawless presence and first man.
Win McNamee / Getty Images
2. When Barack Obama himself honored her as America’s greatest national resource.
Alex Wong / Getty Images
3. When Bill Clinton was visibly stunned by her utter perfection and sheer diva strength.
4. When she sang a soft prayer for all of the haters who said she couldn’t actually sing the national anthem at all.
Christopher Polk / Getty Images
6. When she took this selfie that raised the bar for every other selfie taken this year and probably ever.
7. When she came onto the Super Bowl halftime stage and single-handedly changed the face of football forever.
8. When she just stood there and absorbed the power and strength of the millions and millions of people watching her at that moment.
10. When this leg kick physically stopped the progression of time.
11. And when this tongue flick shifted the tectonic plates beneath her at that very moment.
12. That time the internet basically destroyed itself over her Super Bowl moments that were less than flattering.
13. And that time it didn’t matter because she literally shut that place down.
14. When she described her own flawless performance as only drunken Beyoncé could:
17. When she declared the Mrs. Carter Show World Tour and also declared that she is queen of this earth.
18. When she won her SEVENTEENTH Grammy and became the third-most honored woman in Grammy history.
Jason Merritt / Getty Images
19. When she introduced Justin Timberlake with one of her fans.
20. And posed on the red carpet with another one of her fans.
Larry Busacca / Getty Images for Parkwood Entertainment
22. When she released “Bow Down” just to remind everybody halfway through the year that she still runs this.
24. And when she changed it basically every day after that just to mess with us.
31. When she was officially everybody’s preferred pick for Pope.
32. When she and her flawless legs re-entered the music world with her Pepsi commercial.
33. And when she absorbed the power of all previous Beyoncés to become the One True Beyoncé she is today.
35. And when she reportedly made them use her real body instead of slimmer curves.
36. When she released her documentary and told the world the true origin of her great power.
37. When she shot down literally all of your faves’ careers and ambitions.
38. When she rose from the depths and blessed millions with the religious experience of the Mrs. Carter Show World Tour.
39. When her power simply became too strong for one woman to contain.
42. When she proved that gravity is simply another bitch for her to dominate.
44. That time she released a surprise visual album and swept everybody else onto the floor.
49. When she declared her ownership of you and the rest of the world.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈