1. H&M released a 90-second commercial for their new swimwear line featuring Beyoncé and sure, it was great, as expected…
2. BUT… When you post the video to Facebook, the description automatically fills with this spicy rant against… Rihanna??
3. The full text:
“IS RIHANNA HEADLINING MUSIC FESTIVALS? IS RIHANNA DOING THE SUPER BOWL HALF TIME SHOW? IS RIHANNA SELLING OUT ARENAS, 2-3 DAYS IN A ROW WITHOUT ANY NEW MUSIC OUT!? DOES RIHANNA HAVE 17 GRAMMYS!!? RADIO PLAY IS NOT SUCCESS. THE ONLY THING RIHNNA IS BETTER AT IS TAKING SLUTTY PICTURES AND DOING DRUGS…”
4. One theory: Because there’s no description provided on the YouTube page — which would ordinarily fill the description box on Facebook — the description is instead populated by a top YouTube comment.
5. Another theory: Beyoncé secretly hates Rihanna and now we all know it.
- A judge set a $1 million bond for Ray Tensing, who was charged with murder for fatally shooting Samuel Dubose.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade today. He has been apprehended.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.