1. When they all stepped out on the red carpet together, dressed in black, and did their flawless model poses for the cameras.
2. But especially when Harry Styles stepped out wearing the most perfect of black-and-white shirts.
3. And Zayn came out rocking this flawless neck bandana and Louis came out rocking these flawless shoes.
4. And Niall waddled along in these crutches.*
*After his knee surgery last month.
5. And basically the entire time they stood around with their various accessories.
6. When Harry admitted that Beyoncé is the only person he wants to see perform.*
*Probably not the ONLY person, but YOU KNOW THAT’S WHAT HE WAS THINKING.
7. When they collectively groped the giant Brit statue.
8. And wrapped their legs around it.
9. And made beautiful duck faces near it.
10. And basically the entire time they stood around looking absolutely perfect.
11. When Niall took this perfect picture asking everybody to vote for them.
12. When the host, James Corden, asked them to talk about Justin Bieber and Niall was like:
14. And then later when they found out they won the Global Success Award and celebrated like this:
15. And then they all got on stage and realized the curly-headed one was missing:
16. And they stood there and didn’t know what to do.
17. And finally they saw Harry coming and Niall celebrated by lifting his beautiful crutches triumphantly into the air.
19. *ACTUAL HEROIC RUNNING FROM THE DISTANCE TO SOFT MUSIC*
20. And then when he was like, “Sorry, the toilets were far.” And then he didn’t even know what they won.
21. *ACTUAL CONFUSION OVER WHICH AWARD THEY LITERALLY JUST WON*
22. *SUSTAINED CONFUSION OVER THE AWARD THEY WON SECONDS AGO WHILE HARRY STYLES WAS PEEING*
23. When Niall found this entire situation hilarious.
24. And Harry was still confused throughout all of it.
25. And finally when he was like, “Massive thanks.”
28. When they won their second award for Best Video and Louis’ mouth literally dropped.
29. And basically Liam was like, “I’m drunk,” and then they thanked everyone and got off the stage.
30. When they were backstage and posed beautifully with their two new awards.
31. And then they all made these ridiculous and flawless drunk faces.
32. *RIDICULOUS FLAWLESS DRUNK FACES*
33. And basically every single moment they were perfectly together as one.
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.