1. You’re always stuck reminding people not to be emotional in your presence.
2. You constantly have to defend yourself against people trying to steal your spotlight.
3. Sometimes you feel bad because people are so blown away by how flawless you actually are.
4. You have the irrepressible urge to remind everybody of your superiority.
5. Sometimes all the attention is just overwhelming and it’s like, ugh, I wish I wasn’t so flawless right now.
6. You get concerned sometimes because people aren’t even nearly on your level.
7. It’s depressing how you can’t just walk into a room normally without everybody making a whole fuss about you and your flawlessness.
8. Nobody around you is ever good enough to be around you.
9. It’s really hard to just go to the mall without people getting all uncomfortable around you and your perfection.
10. You’re forced to create distractions so people don’t bother you in your glory.
11. You’re always exhausted because you constantly have to assert your superior existence.
12. You can never just go about your daily life, because you have to make sure you look fine and fresh at all times.
13. Everybody around you is just looking for attention and this makes you sad.
14. Everybody around you has irrelevant opinions and this also makes you sad.
15. Basically you’re just surrounded by people who are not as flawless as you and you have to deal with their presence.
16. You’re always amazed at your own power and general untouchability.
17. Sometimes you’re TOO flawless to even deal.
18. Sometimes other people get “offended” by how flawless you actually are.
19. And sometimes they don’t appreciate how much of a gift you are to the world.
20. So you literally have to spend every second of your life telling everybody around you that you cannot possibly be any more important and perfect than them.
21. You can never just relax because someone might think you’re not as flawless as you actually are.
22. Sometimes you’re forced to pretend like you’re not flawless, just to prove to everybody that you are, in fact, perfect.
23. You can never focus on any particular activity because you’re always reminded of how much better you are than everybody else.
24. You have to defend yourself against people who want you or want to be like you.
25. You get sad for other people when they idiotically forget you are all that matters.
Full-time Beyoncé and writer for BFF at BuzzFeed. His work for BuzzFeed is now (mostly) on Twitter, Tumblr and @YrBFF
Here Are The Top Stories
- Citigroup's student loan practices are being investigated as part of a government probe, the company reported in a filing.