1. Hello and welcome to the steamy beauty that is British Olympian and certified ginger hunk Greg Rutherford, aka Ginger Neil Patrick Harris, aka The Light and The Way.
2. Greg is a long jumper and sprinter who happens to make very beautiful faces such as this one while leaping in very tight shorts.
3. In fact, he’s so good at jumping that he won the gold medal for the long jump at the London Olympics in 2012.
4. And celebrated with a lot of flexing of his arms.
5. And biting of his lips.
6. And wearing of very tiny shorts.
7. And generally praising the ginger gods.
8. But MOST IMPORTANTLY, Greg is a Certified Ginger Hottie and basically spends his days living as the hottest ginger to ever exist.
9. He looks adorably confused in a polka-dotted bow tie and suit.
10. He always looks like he’s having a fun time.
11. Sometimes he has beautiful ginger scruff on his beautiful ginger jaw line.
12. He has this beautiful award-winning* ginger smile.
*Awarded in 2014 for Most Likely to Give Me Chest Pains
15. OH, AND THIS MAGAZINE COVER HAPPENED.
16. He can pose flawlessly with his butt cheek out.
17. And act like it’s no big deal that he’s wearing his shorts this way with his butt cheek out.
19. And he knows exactly how to pose with his gold medal.
21. And then stare seductively into the distance after drinking it.
22. He can rock an adorable side smile and nothing else.
23. Unless it’s a very tiny pair of shorts.
24. But mostly he can rock nothing but his beautiful ginger hair.
25. Basically he’s the most adorable and beautiful ginger to ever exist.
And he should officially be on the cover of every magazine forever.
26. And I love him.
- A large object discovered Wednesday on the coast of the island of Réunion belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, a U.S. official told the Associated Press.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers waiting for ride requests near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating the incident.