1. “Girl with a Pearl Earring” was actually inspired by this casual photograph of Beyoncé sitting by a window in a dark room.
2. “Bubbles” was inspired by Blue Ivy sitting with a bowl of bubbles in the family courtyard (of course).
3. “Right and Left” was actually inspired by Jay Z casually playing the violin in the Carter family living room.
4. “Madonna and Child” was obviously inspired by this candid moment of the angelic Beyoncé coddling newborn Blue.
5. Frida Kahlo’s self-portrait was obviously inspired by a casual Beyoncé stroll through the forest.
6. Michelangelo originally intended to center the Sistine Chapel with Jay Z’s creation of Kanye West.
7. Leonardo da Vinci’s “The Last Supper” was inspired by an intimate Carter family dinner party…
8. Featuring Kelly and Michelle, David and Victoria Beckham, Rihanna and Bey…
9. Jay, Nicki Minaj, Kanye and Kim, Oprah, and of course, Mr. and Mrs. Obama.
But I guess Leo decided to go with a less well-known crowd.