2. Zac was the canvas for an 18-hour project to help medical students at RMIT University in Australia understand human anatomy.
3. Because, you know, the only true way to understand male anatomy is to get your face all up in it.
4. So Zac had to sit in his underwear for 18 hours while these lucky medical students drew lines on him with markers.
8. And THEN, after “landmarking all the important muscles,” according to lecturer Claudia Diaz…
9. Zac became full-on “anatomical man.” Scary, yes, but it’s for science, remember?
Simon Schluter / theage.com.au
10. You can check out a video and more pictures of the frightening (and anatomically-accurate) final product at The Age.
Jodie Donnellan / theage.com.au
11. And if the final product is too scary, just remember that this is what’s underneath.
In The News Today
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›