32. This dog that cannot physically wait any longer for this piece of food.
OH GOD, THE TENSION.
31. This dog who just CAN’T handle LIFE right now because everything is happening so much.
30. This dog who can’t handle this new hat he just bought at the thrift shop.
29. This dog who is so freakin’ happy, he just physically CANNOT.
28. This dog who kinda looks like he’s handling it right now, but deep down, he can’t…he just can’t handle it.
26. This dog who CANNOT handle the number of jelly beans in front of him.
How is he supposed to with all these jelly beans? What is he supposed to do? HOW IS HE ABLE TO BE WITH ALL THEM BEANS?
25. This dog who just CAN’T with this bitch.
23. This dog who LITERALLY CANNOT handle Joe Jonas right now. HE JUST CAN’T.
22. This dog who is just so. freakin’. excited. about this newspaper that he physically can’t deal with it. He MUST dance.
21. This dog who cannot DEAL in the face of these baseless accusations.
19. This dog who CANNOT HANDLE THIS SLIDE RIGHT NOW OH MY GOD.
16. This dog who physically can’t understand the complexity of life and the universe.
13. This dog who is just going to stop everything because she actually CANNOT right now.
12. This pup who JUST CAN’T WITH THIS TOY.
HOW? HOW CAN HE WITH THIS TOY?
10. This dog who can’t handle it so much he literally has to bite his hand to stop from SCREAMING about how HE CANNOT.
9. This dog who’s just…he JUST CAN’T. HE CANNOT. handle life right now.
8. This dog who physically cannot handle this slide.
7. And this dog who actually can’t handle what’s in dem jeans.
6. This dog. THIS DOG. WHO CANNOT HANDLE HER NEW JOB BECAUSE she is so FRICKIN’ excited.
4. This dog who is just so DONE. HE CAN’T. HE PHYSICALLY CAN’T ANY MORE.
2. THIS dog who canNOT. CAN. NOT. HANDLE. this ball.
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding a war crimes investigation into the U.S. bombing of its Afghan hospital. ›
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›