1. The first time this kitten discovered her passion for vomiting on the carpet.
2. The moment when this lamb finally saved up enough to afford an oversized dog carrier in a good neighborhood with decent public transit access.
3. The day when this corgi first realized she was a corgi and basically could do whatever she wanted for the rest of her life.
4. The moment when this otter broke the world otter record for longest unbroken yawn.
7. The day when this silver fox got his first professional belly rub.
10. The infamous moment when one lucky elephant found a really great stick.
12. The joyous occasion when a chinchilla woke up from a nap and found that some philanthropist had left him a giant ball with some straw in it.
16. The first day after the amazing discovery of naturally occurring baby elephant-sized soccer balls.
17. That time when this duck decided to start going with a “windblown” look.
20. The infamous moment when the baby goat community embraced “hopping around” as an officially sanctioned form of frolicking.
21. The day when this English bulldog finally mustered up the courage to shout to the world “I love my duck!”
23. The momentous day when Kushy the yorkie was able to eat both of her owners’ slippers and track mud all over the house.
26. That time when a Shiba Inu decided to help you organize your apartment.
31. Seal Beach Week*
*Technically, Seal Beach Week is every week, but it never gets old, so.
32. The moment when this whale learned he had gotten into the school he wanted.
33. The infamous stolen cheeseburger incident of ‘89.
34. Funny Hat Friday at the chihuahua office.
- Dylann Roof pleaded not guilty to federal hate crime charges in the Charleston church massacre.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.