1. First off, because she generally looked flawless and OWNED the red carpet…
3. And because she threw an arrow at Ryan Seacrest.
4. Because she was modest about her fashion.
5. Because she wouldn’t touch Ryan Seacrest.
6. Because Will Ferrell and Kristen Wiig presented her Golden Globe and it was all perfect.
7. BECAUSE SHE BEAT MERYL.
Actually a flawless reference to The First Wives Club.
8. Because she thanked Harvey Weinstein for killing someone.
9. Because she gave love to Bradley Cooper who was all like AWWWW.
10. Because she whipped out this fab jacket.
11. Because she rubbed elbows with Jodie Foster.
12. Because she literally had no idea what was happening backstage in front of the press.
13. Because she demanded that they ask her questions.
14. Because she knows how awkward everything about the Golden Globes is.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›