5. 4. Two way apple cake
Made with roasted apple sauce and fresh apples. Topped with dried cranberries and macadamia nuts. Recipe here.
7. 6. Gingerbread cake
Ginger, cinnamon, and cloves give this cake a traditional gingerbread flavor, without all the unhealthy shit.
9. 8. Cranberry apricot muffins
It’s a perfect combination.
11. 10. Pumpkin bars
These bars are loaded with fiber and vitamin A.
12. 11. Spiced blueberry banana nut muffins
A bit of nutmeg and orange zest gives these muffins a delightfully fall flavor.
14. 13. Pumpkin cinnamon rolls
The added sugar in these makes them a bit more of an indulgence, a much needed, delicious indulgence.
16. 15. Butternut pecan scones
Made with fresh butternut squash. Instructions here.
20. 19. Pumpkin spice donuts
No oily, fatty donuts here. These puppies are baked, not fried.
21. 20. Lavender vanilla scones
Lavender and vanilla are a natural pair.
23. 22. Maple apple buckwheat breakfast casserole
25. 24. White chocolate orange blondies
Made with vegan white chocolate.
32. 31. Black bean brownie bites
Who would have thought black beans could be transformed into delicious brownies?
39. 38. Raspberry corn muffins
Chia flour and corn meal make these muffins extra nutritious!
49. 48. Banana maple donuts
Even with a sugary frosting, the all natural batter makes these donuts much healthier than the kind you’ll find at the supermarket.