3. So next time you go apple picking grab a dozen or so extra apples
5. 1. You could try Alton Brown’s 10 minute applesauce recipe
There are only 6 ingredients (apples, apple juice, brandy, butter, honey, and cinnamon) and all you need to do is microwave and blend.
7. 2. Or you could roast your apples for a deep flavor that will have you licking your spoon
After roasting at 375 degrees fahrenheit for about about an hour.
9. Then throw the apples into a food processor and pulse
With this recipe you don’t even need to worry about peeling the apples since they’ll get pulsed into nothingness.
12. 3. Got a Vitamix? Try this raw applesauce recipe
All you need are apples and lemons.
19. 5. Croc-pots are meant for making applesauce
Let cook for 4 hours, then mash with a fork. Get the recipe here.
Just boil your apples and pears, then into the food processor. Recipe here.
- Greece has a new finance minister after Yanis Varoufakis resigned on Monday following the country's "no" vote on austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.