1. 1. Blueberry cream whoopie pies
Decadent chocolate cakes filled with a blueberry pecan cream. Recipe here.
2. 2. Chocolate banana mousse
Bananas and dates blended with coconut milk give this chocolate mousse a thick, creamy texture.
3. 3. Kale zucchini brownies
Yes, you read that correctly. These chocolate brownies are made with kale and zucchini.
4. 4. Chocolate covered beet fudge
This beet fudge is good on it’s own, but incredible when dipped in chocolate.
5. 5. Salted Chocolate Tart
Almond meal crust, bittersweet chocolate filling. Recipe here.
6. 6. Chocolate pots de crème
A bit of basil blended into the base give these pots de crème a subtle peppery flavor.
7. 7. Mini crunch bars with peanut butter drizzle
These yummy candies come together in less than 15 minutes.
8. 8. Black bean apple brownies
Topped with vegan coconut whipped cream. Brownie recipe here.
10. 10. Deep dish cookie pie
Be sure to use vegan chocolate chips to make this recipe vegan friendly.
11. 11. Sunflower seed chocolate chip cookies
An easy and healthy cookie recipe.
12. 12. Mayan dark chocolate pie
Vegan chocolate pudding in an almond crust. Recipe here.
13. 13. Chocolate raspberry cupcakes
Top these cupcakes with your favorite vegan frosting.
14. 14. Chocolate cake balls
Garnish these decadent cake balls with nuts, sprinkles, or shredded coconut.
15. 15. Mocha chia pudding
Chia seeds act as a natural thickening agent in this yummy recipe.
16. 16. Chocolate coconut ice cream torte
This no bake recipe is easy and refreshingly delicious!
17. 17. Chocolate chip almond and oatmeal cookies
Made withalmond butter, applesauce, coconut flour, and oats.
18. 18. Chocolate chip banana walnut bread
“You can never have too many banana bread recipes in your arsenal.”
20. 20. Chocolate almond butter cups
You can use pretty much any type of nut butter in this recipe.
25. 25. Apricot and salt chocolate tart
Make sure to use vegan chocolate chips with this recipe.
27. 27. Chocolate hemp english muffins
Made with hemp protein powder.
28. 28. Rocky road fudge
This recipe calls for almonds, but you could use pretty much any nut you prefer.
30. 30. Black and white bean fudge
31. 31. Skillet plantain cookie
Made in a skillet, but baked in the oven. Recipe here.
32. 32. Sinless raspberry tart
Made with a raw cashew cream. Recipe here.