1. She, too, doesn’t appreciate phone calls.
It’s the 21st century. I can’t comprehend why a text doesn’t suffice.
2. And gets the pressures of having to be camera ready at all times.
3. You both find it hard communicating with fools.
I’d agree with you…but then we’d both be wrong, now wouldn’t we?
5. When Chipotle employees undermine your loyalty to the chain.
I KNOW GUAC IS EXTRA I’VE BEEN HERE LONGER THAN YOU HAVE DON’T UNDERESTIMATE.
6. When you’re having one of those nights.
A proxy night out, a PNO if you will…Never fun when you’re roped into going out to make a point. Netflix trumps every PNO ever.
7. And when you do get out, that dreaded moment when you have to get out your ID.
9. The effortless transition between agony aunt and cheerleader.
10. You can be socially awkward…
It’s unfortunate but this is very likely to be your ‘come hither’ look.
11. Your sense of humor is polished.
Hence, you are able to identify the funny from the insipid. Don’t be offended.
13. Punctuality isn’t a strong suit.
Where’s the line between late and fashionably late?!
15. But, like her, you’re probably pretty theatrical.
I don’t care what you say, a broken toenail merits tears.
18. You’re far less clever than you let on.
And you very often lose the plot.
19. Principles matter to you.
The Michelle Tanners of the world get that being able to do this is one of the most overlooked characteristics of all time. It’s simple to us. Say what you mean and mean what you say.
20. You’re passionate about gastronomy.
I’d like to take this opportunity to point out that ice cream is both a source of energy and provides vitamins A, C, D, and E. That is all.
21. You know that honesty is the best policy.
You’re also entirely realistic.
22. You’re always up for an impromptu dance party.
You tend to be very America’s Best Dance Crew.
23. Setting trends comes naturally to you.
Get your leather on!!
25. You feel more than you let on.
Goodbyes are the absolute worst.
29. You’re lucky we’d protect you with every fibre of our beings!
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›