1. Designers Tomek & Gosia Rygalik built these tables using stale baguettes that were headed for the dumpster.
2. These once-edible masterpieces were featured at the Vienna Design Week Laboratory, where participants in a full-emersion “bread experience” ate bread from bread dishes on these bread tables.
4. The project was meant to bring awareness to issues of sustainability and food waste.
5. According to the designers’ website, food wasted in Vienna alone could feed half the population of Graz — the second largest Austrian city!
6. Sustainability rocks, but there is one thing worth pondering: what happens when something spills?
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- Two bomb attacks in Nigeria's central city of Jos killed at least 44 people.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️