1. Superhero Mamika Hoists Car, Saves Puppy
She’s 93. NBD.
2. Grams Gets Her “Om” On
Limber and lovin’ it, this yogini is too busy busting out headstands, crow, and peacock asanas to even contemplate the afterlife. Namaste, Nanna.
3. Hip to the Times
Feelin’ subversive with your enormous glasses, plaid flannel and obscurely sourced tunes? Hipster, you stole this old dude’s look! Extra kudos, too, for grandpa’s lunch-line boombox juggling, which gives millenial multi-tasking a run for its money.
4. Copping a Feel
With age comes sage wisdom: getting handsy in the kitchen makes dish duty a whole lot more fun.
5. PDA: Not Just For Teenagers
Life’s too short to pass up a good ol’ bench make-out session. These shameless lovebirds don’t give a damn about who’s watching when they want to get frisky.
7. It Was Friggin’ Cold on the Mayflower
Nothing holds a candle to firsthand experience, and this lady ain’t shy about setting the record straight. You tell ‘em, girlfriend.
8. Grandmas Pop, Lock & Drop It
Dogs may be a lost cause, but these hip grandmothers are totally down for learning new tricks.
9. B-Boy Busts a Move
There’s nothing boyish about this old guy, aside from his mad breakdancing skills. Boo-ya, Luke Russert! Let’s see you do THIS in the White House briefing room. Pshaw.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The person suspected of shooting several people at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs is in police custody, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›