4. Things Handled by Kinky Previous Owners
You don’t know where their hands have been.
5. This Deep Fryer That’s Seen One Too Many Batches of Chicken
8. Insulting Reminders
When tempted, always ask yourself: “Where will I put this?”
10. Granny’s Ice Tongs
You never know where they’ve been.
Designed to weather a single impact, they aren’t too useful a second time around.
Lice removal can cost hundreds of dollars. Do the math.
19. Stuffed Animals
Stuff is definitely hiding in the fuzz.
23. Halogen Lamps
We now know they are fire hazards.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".