4. Things Handled by Kinky Previous Owners
You don’t know where their hands have been.
5. This Deep Fryer That’s Seen One Too Many Batches of Chicken
8. Insulting Reminders
When tempted, always ask yourself: “Where will I put this?”
10. Granny’s Ice Tongs
You never know where they’ve been.
Designed to weather a single impact, they aren’t too useful a second time around.
Lice removal can cost hundreds of dollars. Do the math.
19. Stuffed Animals
Stuff is definitely hiding in the fuzz.
23. Halogen Lamps
We now know they are fire hazards.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Authorities reportedly raided the Indiana home of Subway spokesperson Jared Fogle.
- European leaders are holding an emergency summit today to discuss Greece's debt crisis.