1. Everyone is having a grand old time, but no one seems to care about your opinion.
It’s OK, Harry. You’re the world’s most eligible bachelor.
2. It’s time for video games, but your pals have other kinds of scoring in mind.
3. You suddenly realize you have all the snacks to yourself.
4. You realize that sidewalks aren’t wide enough for three people.
Death by car, or trail awkwardly behind?
5. Doing anything together becomes virtually impossible.
6. Your companions shamelessly make plans that don’t involve you.
7. You try to distract them from their tunnel vision of love, but to no avail.
9. You’re asked to hold purses and nurse drinks while your friends get their groove on.
11. Bartenders may take pity on you with free drinks and false empathy.
12. When you’re trying to enjoy a movie, you can’t ignore the rom-com subplot playing out next to you.
UGH. Get a room.
13. You find your eyes begin to tire from all the rolling.
14. You may even develop a deep resentment of all people, and yearn for the comfort of isolation.
15. You try really hard to keep up with the conversation.
16. You may even pretend like you know what’s going on.
18. You keep telling yourself you’re soooooooo happy they’re so happy.
This isn’t awkward AT ALL.
But in your heart of hearts, you feel a little more like this.
19. Photobombing becomes the only viable method of participation.
21. When you fail to catch on, your friends suddenly have pressing engagements.
22. They might try to pawn you off on someone else.
23. The worst sign is when they just ignore you completely.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›