1. Everyone is having a grand old time, but no one seems to care about your opinion.
It’s OK, Harry. You’re the world’s most eligible bachelor.
2. It’s time for video games, but your pals have other kinds of scoring in mind.
3. You suddenly realize you have all the snacks to yourself.
4. You realize that sidewalks aren’t wide enough for three people.
Death by car, or trail awkwardly behind?
5. Doing anything together becomes virtually impossible.
6. Your companions shamelessly make plans that don’t involve you.
7. You try to distract them from their tunnel vision of love, but to no avail.
9. You’re asked to hold purses and nurse drinks while your friends get their groove on.
11. Bartenders may take pity on you with free drinks and false empathy.
12. When you’re trying to enjoy a movie, you can’t ignore the rom-com subplot playing out next to you.
UGH. Get a room.
13. You find your eyes begin to tire from all the rolling.
14. You may even develop a deep resentment of all people, and yearn for the comfort of isolation.
15. You try really hard to keep up with the conversation.
16. You may even pretend like you know what’s going on.
18. You keep telling yourself you’re soooooooo happy they’re so happy.
This isn’t awkward AT ALL.
But in your heart of hearts, you feel a little more like this.
19. Photobombing becomes the only viable method of participation.
21. When you fail to catch on, your friends suddenly have pressing engagements.
22. They might try to pawn you off on someone else.
23. The worst sign is when they just ignore you completely.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating.