1. Crown’s Velvet Freez
To be fair, the model looks equally puzzled.
She just read the Buzzfeed article on the 51 Hottest Jewish Men in Hollywood.
3. Goodbye bad girls, will be back soon…
…after putting on some pants.
4. Unerringly Demeanors
Do you also get the unmistakable feeling that someone used a thesaurus here?
5. Take these broken wings and learn to fly
Nothing represents English lettering better than a fabulous slice of 80’s pop.
6. English Rose Bouquet Set Your Spirit Free Infinite Desier
And it was going so well…until the very last syllable!
The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines this as “having eaves esp. of an indicated kind”. Now if that isn’t hipster, I don’t know what is.
8. The secret of a good life is to have right loyal and hold the scale of values
The secret of a good life is not to use Comic Sans.
9. We are on the move to end unhappiness
A noble cause with a fitting pink beanie.
12. Has a profound
Please don’t talk to me if you don’t have a profound.
A shining example of why typographic design is not as easy as it looks.
16. Funy Sunday Poop Ride
Important: Not to be confused with Funny Sunday. Whatever is being described on this shirt doesn’t sound too fun.