4. IRL: It’s sorta-kinda-like at first Tinder. Or second Tinder. Or third. Or eightieth.
6. IRL: Dinners are so utilitarian.
Nothing says “let’s get serious” like a romantic ramen-out-of-the-beard date.
7. In movies: Courtship is normal. Hell, it’s expected.
8. IRL: Why did you show up at my house with flowers?!!? SHOULD I CALL THE POLICE?!!!
9. In movies: Thank you for the chivalry.
12. IRL: We are all emotionally constipated.
Holding it all in. All of those feelings. Awkward.
14. IRL: It’s cold. It’s wet. Let’s go home. I hate you until I’m dry again.
16. IRL: This.
17. In movies: There’s a beautiful apology speech when someone screws up.
Okay! You’re forgiven!
19. In movies: You can cry to a beautiful soundtrack.
20. IRL: You can cry to the sound of your own tears.
23. In movies: There’s always a post break-up ice cream binge.
24. IRL: There’s a pre break-up ice cream binge. A non break-up ice cream binge. A post break-up ice cream binge. Basically, you don’t need an excuse for eating ice cream.
Or any food, for that matter.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- Matt Stonie won the 2015 Nathan's Famous hot dog eating contest, beating 8-time champion Joey Chestnut ☀️??