3. In movies: It’s love at first sight.
4. IRL: It’s sorta-kinda-like at first Tinder. Or second Tinder. Or third. Or eightieth.
6. IRL: Dinners are so utilitarian.
Nothing says “let’s get serious” like a romantic ramen-out-of-the-beard date.
7. In movies: Courtship is normal. Hell, it’s expected.
8. IRL: Why did you show up at my house with flowers?!!? SHOULD I CALL THE POLICE?!!!
9. In movies: Thank you for the chivalry.
12. IRL: We are all emotionally constipated.
Holding it all in. All of those feelings. Awkward.
13. In movies: Kissing in the rain is romantic!
14. IRL: It’s cold. It’s wet. Let’s go home. I hate you until I’m dry again.
16. IRL: This.
17. In movies: There’s a beautiful apology speech when someone screws up.
Okay! You’re forgiven!
18. IRL: There’s a text that says “k sry.”
19. In movies: You can cry to a beautiful soundtrack.
20. IRL: You can cry to the sound of your own tears.
22. IRL: Things are so beautiful, you vom.
23. In movies: There’s always a post break-up ice cream binge.
24. IRL: There’s a pre break-up ice cream binge. A non break-up ice cream binge. A post break-up ice cream binge. Basically, you don’t need an excuse for eating ice cream.
Or any food, for that matter.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›