1. Use magazine holders to group paper scraps by color.
No more shuffling through a huge stack to find that one sheet of purple floral scrapbook paper.
2. Wrap embroidery floss around a clothespin to keep it from getting tangled.
The floss-wrapped pins also just happen look rather pretty sitting in a bowl. Score.
3. Keep drawers in order with dividers made from cereal boxes.
Learn how here.
4. Paper towel holders can easily become ribbon and ric rac holders.
5. It helped you carry your beer, now it can help you carry your tools.
Find out how to gussy up an old six pack container here.
7. You’ll never have to search for a pin again if your pincushion is attached to your sewing machine.
9. Tic Tac fan? Save up extra containers to use as ribbon dispensers.
10. Put up some crown molding shelves for larger rolls of ribbon.
11. Fabric yardage is easy to get at when you keep it in a magazine rack.
12. Store little things in spice containers organized on a spinning rack.
Buttons, tacks, glue gun sticks….
14. An old bed spring can be repurposed as a rack to hang things on.
15. Hang up paint tubes using binder clips.
Much better than storing them in a tub or drawer.
16. Hang paintbrushes to preserve them.
Give those brushes a longer life.
17. Construct a simple thread organizer with some nails and a board.
Learn how here.
18. Magnetize a bowl to keep your pins in place.
Avoid getting your foot pricked by a fallen pin.
19. Set up some hanging paint storage using wire cubes.
20. Have a closet in your craft room? Hang up some of your supplies.
22. These organizers are good for so much more than just shoes.
23. Turn a pin cushion into a pin sharpener with a bit of steel wool.
24. Print out labels to efficiently keep track of daubers.
Download the labels here.
27. An insanely easy trick to turn a slotted tupperware bin into a ribbon organizer.
More info here.
28. Set up an art cart and wheel your supplies wherever you need them.
Here’s a helpful guide.
29. You can never have too many rolls of washi tape. This is an easy way to organize those rolls.
Hunt down a spool rack.
30. Another way to arrange your washi tape (using a shutter).
31. One more washi roll storage possibility.
This one uses PVC pipe.
32. Make your own flat file storage using LINNMON table tops from IKEA.
33. Keep a spoon in your glitter drawer.
Sparkle things up with ease.
34. Get a little too glitter crazy? Clean it up with white modeling clay.
Easy as pie.
35. Steal some drawer organizers from your kitchen.
Your muffin cups and egg crates would adore a change of scenery.
36. While you’re grabbing things from the kitchen, why not bring a few jars along too?
Glue the lids to the bottom of a shelf and you have a few more storage options.