6. Step 1: Get rid of any cigarettes you have. Out of sight, out of mind.
11. Keep chewing, keep chewing, keep chewing. This will work eventually, right?
12. UGH, who are you kidding, gum isn’t satisfying. Just eat something instead.
18. It’s like you’re overtaken by itches you can’t scratch.
28. You could try a nicotine patch, but they give you weird dreams at night.
33. You start to regret the first time you ever had a cigarette.
40. Sometimes you almost cave and buy a pack, but you quickly snap out of it.
41. Because actually, there are a lot of upsides to being a non-smoker.
43. You feel richer because you’re not having to buy cigarettes all the time.
In The News Today
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›