6. Step 1: Get rid of any cigarettes you have. Out of sight, out of mind.
11. Keep chewing, keep chewing, keep chewing. This will work eventually, right?
12. UGH, who are you kidding, gum isn’t satisfying. Just eat something instead.
18. It’s like you’re overtaken by itches you can’t scratch.
28. You could try a nicotine patch, but they give you weird dreams at night.
33. You start to regret the first time you ever had a cigarette.
40. Sometimes you almost cave and buy a pack, but you quickly snap out of it.
41. Because actually, there are a lot of upsides to being a non-smoker.
43. You feel richer because you’re not having to buy cigarettes all the time.
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?