6. Step 1: Get rid of any cigarettes you have. Out of sight, out of mind.
11. Keep chewing, keep chewing, keep chewing. This will work eventually, right?
12. UGH, who are you kidding, gum isn’t satisfying. Just eat something instead.
18. It’s like you’re overtaken by itches you can’t scratch.
28. You could try a nicotine patch, but they give you weird dreams at night.
33. You start to regret the first time you ever had a cigarette.
40. Sometimes you almost cave and buy a pack, but you quickly snap out of it.
41. Because actually, there are a lot of upsides to being a non-smoker.
43. You feel richer because you’re not having to buy cigarettes all the time.
In The News Today
- At least 30 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- President Obama visited Oregon to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›