1. Bubble Milk Tea
I nominate this for prettiest drink ever. Recipe here.
2. Coffee Bubble Tea
Bubble tea or bubble coffee? Recipe here.
3. Banana Pineapple Bubble Tea
Fresh, tangy, boba-filled amazingness. Recipe here.
4. Chai-Coconut Milk Boba Popsicles
For an super frozen, summer treat. Recipe here.
5. Iced Green Bubble Tea Latte
Less caffeine, amazing flavor. Recipe here.
6. Deconstructed Taro Root Bubble Tea
Molecular gastronomy meets boba! Recipe here.
7. Lychee-Vanilla Coconut Cooler With Bubbles
Highlight deliciousness with adorable presentation. Recipe here.
9. Granny Smith Yuzu & Kaffir Lime Bubble Tea
A fresh, citrusy take on bubble tea. Recipe here.
10. Royal Milk Tea Ice-Cream With Boba
Ice-cream is a fun and frosty way to utilize boba. Recipe here.
11. Avocado Smoothie With Bubbles
Everything is better with avocado. Recipe here.
12. Bubble Tea Gin & Tonic
Molecular mixology and bubble tea booze. Recipe here.
13. Fruity Bubble Tea
Looks like fruity pebbles, right? Recipe here.
14. Warm Taro Tea
Taro root is healthy, and imparts a stunning color to your drinks. Recipe here.
16. Strawberry Mango Bubble Tea
Look at all the boba just waiting to be eaten. Recipe here.
17. Spicy Mango Bubble Tea
Sweet and spicy = best flavor combo ever. Recipe here.
18. Strawberry Almond Milk Bubble Tea
Milkshake-esque and dangerously tasty. Recipe here.
19. Thai Iced Bubble Tea
Visually stunning and so delicious. Recipe here.
21. Honeydew Bubble Tea
Dew you dig honeydew? I dew. Recipe here.
22. Bobatella (Nutella Milk Bubble Tea)
Two obsessions in a single beverage. Recipe here.