1. You own being single like it’s your business.
You got this, you’re awesome, and you’re going to rock your single-ness!
2. Still owning it and owning it with serious SWAG!
Heck you got this!
3. Oh hey, look! Still owning it!
4. But then… The Notebook happens
5. And the downward spiral begins…
6. You seek solace in alcohol.
7. But alcohol isn’t enough, so you throw food in as well.
8. But you still can’t get away from them darn couples.
9. I mean like seriously.
10. You also can’t escape the, “Are you with someone?” questions.
11. Thanks to society, this happens:
12. You try this:
13. And it peps you up enough to say it cheerily.
At least you’re getting close to acceptance.
14. Which gets you to this stage:
15. After all you’ve got a pocket full of sunshine.
16. … and you’ve got your awesome self.
17. Therefore you don’t need anyone.
18. See? You’re going to be just… fine.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Marlon James has won the Man Booker Prize for his Bob Marley-inspired "A Brief History of Seven Killings." It's the first win for a Jamaican ? ›