You’ve always known you were weird.
But you had to hide it for a long time because you were scared of judgement.
Like petrified of being ostracized.
You felt like it just wasn’t worth the trouble to be yourself.
Because the one time you tried, this happened:
But, Jimmy a.k.a Drake is right.
The time has come to embrace your weirdness and admit that…
Because embracing the weirdo in you opens the door to a world unlike any other.
1. You can get away with a lot.
Like a lot!
Because everyone knows you are a weirdo. It’s expected of you.
2. You can sing freely, madly, deeply.
And you get to make up lyrics guilt free!
3. People underestimate your intelligence because you often come across like this:
When you’re actually secretly a genius.
4. You ask questions incessantly.
But it’s because:
Which makes you…
5. You don’t have to hide your inner child.
In fact you’ll be able to revel in it.
6. You get to speak your own language, that only the “important” people understand.
Easier for world domination.
7. You can get rid of that filter and say whatever comes to your mind with aplomb.
Stupid stuff included.
With no need to hold back whatsoever.
8. You don’t have to hide the fact that you talk to things.
9. And you’ll finally be able to show off your bedroom dance moves.
Unlike normal people land your world will be wondrous.
As Aubrey says…
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›