1. You’ve started to feel the pressure. You know it’s coming.
2. You can’t walk 10 feet without being sucked in by a shiny holiday display.
3. Shopping for presents has become your only, and toughest, workout.
4. As you cross the names off of your gift list, you sadly watch your bank account dwindle.
5. But then you remember that you’ll be receiving gifts, too, and you’re filled with a little cheer…
6. Until your family tells you there’s no way you’ll be getting what you want this year.
7. Frustrated, you decide to do something reckless like spending the rest of your money on yourself or watching movie marathons instead of studying for finals.
8. You later regret your decision and cry about it for hours.
9. Emotionally drained, you prepare yourself for a day filled with finals or staring at a computer screen at work.
10. Your day only gets worse when you realize that your professors or bosses are definitely plotting to shred every last bit of hope you had.
They seem to gift you with horrible test scores or piles of work.