1. Know your vices.
Loving yourself means loving all of yourself.
2. It’s okay to be way more into games and activities than your friends.
3. Challenging yourself helps you grow.
So you’re horrible at telling jokes. Don’t you dare give up - show them who’s got the last laugh.
4. Express yourself.
Put on your favorite outfit and strut your stuff, you fashionable person, you.
5. Be proud of your ideas.
Sure, some people might think a petting zoo called “Heavy Petting” for kids is pervy and wrong, but it’s okay to believe in the power of your ideas.
6. It’s okay to be your own biggest fan.
Your friends might say you have a “god complex,” but you know they’re just jealous they aren’t as cool as you.
8. Know exactly who you are and stick with it.
9. It’s good to be confident.
But it’s also important to not let rejection define you.
12. Take pride in your interests.
14. Don’t be ashamed of your musical taste.
Even if it’s horrible.
17. Take time to do you.
Some people like yoga or painting. Maybe you’re more of the “eating mac ‘n cheese while singing in your underwear” kind of guy.
19. It’s okay to ask for help.
Sometimes we all need a little support.
22. Give your dad some credit.
And if you have a daughter, pat yourself on the back - but don’t get too distracted because you’re still on dick duty.