Everyone awww’d when “Grey’s Anatomy” created the concept of “My Person.”
ABC / Via pretendwishes.tumblr.com
And you aww’d extra loud because you know exactly what that’s like.
1. Because you and your best friend are always on the same team.
ABC / Via sarah-manning-ob.tumblr.com
2. Even if it means you have to do things you don’t want to do. Like working out.
3. Even if you’re incredibly busy, you’ll make time to check in with each other.
ABC / Via greysgabble.com
4. Even if it means you have to sit with them while they work.
5. They’ll get drunk and dance with you when no one else will.
ABC / Via adorawong.tumblr.com
6. And lay on the ground with you when you just can’t handle your day.
7. They’ll listen to you complain about your love life.
ABC / Via worldaccordingtomoi.tumblr.com
10. And tell you what you need to hear. Even if what you need to hear is to shut up.
ABC / Via aniolku.tumblr.com
12. You’re always together, even when people don’t think it’s appropriate.
ABC / Via sarahbecks.tumblr.com
14. You understand each other’s logic even if it makes zero sense.
ABC / Via theflyingpurplepeopleeater96.tumblr.com
18. You know you can always share secrets because they’ll always keep them.
ABC / Via thewindofdestiny.tumblr.com
20. You know that family doesn’t have to be blood related.
ABC / Via niemalsmaedchen.tumblr.com
21. And you never have to worry about losing them.
ABC / Via santanahastings.tumblr.com
Senior Editor. Too much anxiety, not enough Alexander Skarsgard.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈