4. But you really get most of it from the Barilla Protein Plus pasta you buy.
5. You don’t understand how vegans can go without real cheese.
8. No one believes you’re really a vegetarian because of the growing phenomenom of “pseudo vegetarians.”
12. However, you do know that a mushroom is never JUST a mushroom.
Shiitake mushrooms are NOT the same as portobellos.
13. Your pantry is really just bulk storage of high-protein grains.
15. Everyone asks you about your protein and vitamin levels.
16. And you just want to scream that you’ve got it totally under control.
17. Even though it’s likely you haven’t even opened your jar of multivitamins.
18. But your bag is filled with emergency peanut butter. That counts, right?
20. Finally, someone that will be OK with the fact that you think hummus is a food group.
22. At least you instinctually know the perfect roasting temperature for every vegetable.
23. Even if you eat the same thing over and over again because waiting for the oven to pre-heat is a pain in the ass.
24. You get frustrated when stores don’t have vegetarian protein bar options.
Learn more about Chapul here.
26. You dream of going to La Boqueria market in Barcelona.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- The World Health Organization says new cases of Ebola in Sierra Leone and Guinea hit the lowest point in more than a year last week.
- Super Typhoon Soudelor, the strongest storm of 2015 so far, is threatening parts of Asia after hitting the Pacific island Saipan.