1. After over two hours of the VMAs, Beyoncé finally performed an over-15-minute medley of songs from her latest album.
2. It was perfect and finally gave us the only photo that you need to see.
3. Feminist (n.): a person who believes in the social, political, economic equality of the sexes.
This definition is featured in her song “***Flawless” and comes from a powerful speech called “Why We Should All Be Feminists” from Nigerian author Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
4. YAAASS BEYONCÉ.
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- At least 8 people are dead and 150 others injured after two trains collided in Bavaria, Germany, local police say.
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.