2. The horror you experience when you find out there is no SoulCycle where you’re going for vacation.
5. And how this could shatter your whole week.
6. When you find the perfect instructor and your life will never be the same.
7. When your closet looks more like a Soul store than someplace to keep your work outfits.
8. When they dedicate a ride to your favorite singer.
9. When you get to class and find you have a sub.
IS LIFE EVEN WORTH IT?!
10. When you start to think about Soul so much that it enters your dreams.
11. When you sign up for too many classes and feel like your legs are going to fall off.
12. When you get off the wait list and have to cancel all plans and leave immediately.
13. When you’re out and you hear a song you love to ride to.
14. When you find out too late that your bike is wobbly.
15. When you seriously contemplated buying a bike even though it would bankrupt you.
17. When you try to get everyone hooked on Soul. Literally everyone. Even your dog.
18. While other people are freaking out about the celebrities in the front row you’re all about your ride.
Unless it’s Jake Gyllenhaal or Bradley Cooper because come on…
19. When you try a new class and the instructor’s playlist sucks.
20. When you can’t get into a soul cycle class and you try something else.
It’s just not the same.