2. And they FINALLY have new music!
3. Jack White’s Third Man Records released a statement about the return of the project, promising that the new music will be “unlike anything else the band has ever done.”
The Dead Weather’s plan is to record and release two-song sets until 2015 at which time they will release a full album that contains these singles plus many more album-only tracks. It’s a unique long-term plan for new music from this incendiary group. The songs WILL be released digitally, but not until Vault packages have been dispatched to subscribers. The goal is that physical copies are out there first.
- Mullah Omar — leader of the Taliban — has died, according to multiple reports.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈