1. Harry Potter fans, don’t freak out BUT a Harry Potter prequel is heading to the stage.
2. The play will tell “the previously untold story of Harry Potter’s early years as an orphan and outcast.”
3. And will offer “a unique insight into the heart and mind of the now legendary young wizard.”
4. There is even more good news… **DRUM ROLL PLEASE** It will be co-produced by our queen J.K. Rowling.
However, she will not be writing it. Come on J.K.!
5. The PR company behind the play has confirmed to BuzzFeed the story is true. *cries happy tears*
6. UPDATE: J.K. confirmed the news Friday morning on her Facebook page.
- About 6,500 refugees have reached Austria. Austria and Germany said on Friday that stranded refugees in Hungary could cross their borders. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›