2. And someone to look at when your mom makes really uncomfortable comments.
Usually about the fact that you are going to McDonald’s at 1 a.m.
3. You have a partner to start 1,000 different projects with.
Extra points if you are actually so talented that you become famous from it!
4. And someone to keep you grounded when you’re actually making it big.
5. Your sister will be there for all your milestones.
6. And can share the trouble when your parents find out.
7. Laughing? How about until you can’t breathe anymore.
9. Your sister will always know the right way to compliment you.
10. They’ll give you tough love when you start slipping into bad habits.
11. But will keep their judgments to themselves because you have matching crazies.
13. But that’s OK because only you guys can understand how truly crazy your family is.
14. Or that dance you guys used to perform as kids.
15. Just be careful because they WILL be your maid of honor and WILL embarrass you with it.
16. Your reactions are always the same, so words are rarely needed.
17. Your closet is double the size.
19. And great for when they help you get ready for dates.
Whether it be physically or mentally.
20. And even if it doesn’t feel like it, they always have your back.
21. Even if it comes to physical blows.
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›