2. And someone to look at when your mom makes really uncomfortable comments.
Usually about the fact that you are going to McDonald’s at 1 a.m.
3. You have a partner to start 1,000 different projects with.
Extra points if you are actually so talented that you become famous from it!
4. And someone to keep you grounded when you’re actually making it big.
5. Your sister will be there for all your milestones.
6. And can share the trouble when your parents find out.
9. Your sister will always know the right way to compliment you.
10. They’ll give you tough love when you start slipping into bad habits.
11. But will keep their judgments to themselves because you have matching crazies.
13. But that’s OK because only you guys can understand how truly crazy your family is.
14. Or that dance you guys used to perform as kids.
15. Just be careful because they WILL be your maid of honor and WILL embarrass you with it.
16. Your reactions are always the same, so words are rarely needed.
19. And great for when they help you get ready for dates.
Whether it be physically or mentally.
20. And even if it doesn’t feel like it, they always have your back.
21. Even if it comes to physical blows.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- The World Health Organization says new cases of Ebola in Sierra Leone and Guinea hit the lowest point in more than a year last week.
- Super Typhoon Soudelor, the strongest storm of 2015 so far, is threatening parts of Asia after hitting the Pacific island Saipan.