2. And someone to look at when your mom makes really uncomfortable comments.
Usually about the fact that you are going to McDonald’s at 1 a.m.
3. You have a partner to start 1,000 different projects with.
Extra points if you are actually so talented that you become famous from it!
4. And someone to keep you grounded when you’re actually making it big.
5. Your sister will be there for all your milestones.
6. And can share the trouble when your parents find out.
9. Your sister will always know the right way to compliment you.
10. They’ll give you tough love when you start slipping into bad habits.
11. But will keep their judgments to themselves because you have matching crazies.
13. But that’s OK because only you guys can understand how truly crazy your family is.
14. Or that dance you guys used to perform as kids.
15. Just be careful because they WILL be your maid of honor and WILL embarrass you with it.
16. Your reactions are always the same, so words are rarely needed.
19. And great for when they help you get ready for dates.
Whether it be physically or mentally.
20. And even if it doesn’t feel like it, they always have your back.
21. Even if it comes to physical blows.
- The first group of what is expected to be several thousand refugees arrived in Germany after a delayed journey through Hungary and Austria. ›
- Japan lifted an evacuation order on the small town of Naraha for the first time since the 2011 Fukushima nuclear disaster. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›