1. This is Hottie McHottie, Cary Joji Fukunaga.
3. And the total babe who made you sweat during the Emmys.
4. Here he is killing it with a man bun.
5. Not into it? URGH FINE. What about him clean-cut?
6. And him in a news cap. I MEAN COME ON.
7. Here he is making his #art.
8. And apparently this is what he does when he’s in love with someone. It’s just like. So. Good.
I’ve scoured for mourning jewelry, put pieces together that have matched from around the world; I’ve given lost lockets as gifts. I’ve written immense love letters that are supposed to be opened over days at a time. I used to always make art for girls. That was the thing I did for girls to like me. I did portraits, drawings, letters that formed outlines of significant things in our relationship. Art. I just used art in general. It usually worked.
9. If you want it, come and get it, Cary.
- The gun allegedly used by an undocumented immigrant to shoot and kill a woman on a San Francisco pier last week may have been stolen from a federal agent.
- Fox has secured the rights to make a movie about the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on marriage equality.
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.