4. Because look how important it is to everyone’s lives.
All these people are really only there to witness Harry’s hair in person.
8. Could you imagine a world where Harry doesn’t run his fingers through his hair like this?????
9. No, you can’t, because that would be a dark, cold and cruel world.
10. This is the hair we want and NEED.
11. Harry’s hair is so perfect long, he can recreate famous movie scenes.
13. If he gets his hair cut, what will happen to the beautiful little ponytail that he’s started to sport??
14. No. It can’t go. It fills people’s hearts with too much warmth and love.
15. Plus, his locks are so versatile. Look at how great his forehead looks when he pushes his hair back with a headband.
18. And when he wears this big scarf around his head all the little hairs pop out and fly around like happy butterflies.
19. AND BUTTERFLIES ARE GREAT. You don’t want to trap the butterflies!
20. Also it literally looks perfect under a hat.
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›