2. People were upset about it and needed to let her know that the bread wasn’t toasted to their liking:
10. And once again the commenters spoke.
14. (Valid question though)
16. But you know what, maybe they ARE cheap microwave pizza rolls and I see no problem with that.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›