1. Fact: Nicole Richie used to be on The Simple Life, and she was the best part of that show. She continues to be a source of real, honest words and inspiration. She IS the voice of our generation.
2. First of all, she is able to put haters in their place with simple replies like this and the strategic use of emojis.
3. She gets what it’s like to be be eternally tired and is able to use her fame to make people aware of this struggle.
5. She says what other people are too scared to admit.
6. And sometimes those things are controversial, but they need to be said.
7. Because she’s a trendsetter in so many ways.
8. And she perseveres through tough times, even when it seems hopeless.
9. Because she always knows exactly what to say.
12. Because she knows what you have to do to make it in this world.
16. Because she is a pro at open communication.
18. Because she can see the potential in anyone.
21. And she knows what to ask for to make dreams come true.
24. Like, she is the literal physical manifestation of the way we grocery shop on our dreams.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›